Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Week 9- Class Mission Statement


This week my class wrote our mission statement. To start, I asked them to give me reasons why they come to school. I used popplet to organize their ideas as we went. Then I had them group the reasons into similar ideas and I color code them. Finally we wrote the mission statement. Check out our popplet. I think they did a great job writing the mission statement.



The mission of Mrs. White’s homeroom class is to develop long lasting friendships, improve leadership skills throughout our lives, and prepare ourselves for a successful life by continuing to learn. 

Untitled

Our math coach came this week and the kids were able to solve some word problems. Want to check out the word problem posters? I have several similar ones on my TpT page and you can find these posters on Kim's TpT page.

Untitled

STUDENTS: Have you thought about writing your own mission statement? What are your goals in life? Share your ideas here.

11 comments:

  1. well, my ideas are be the best I can be.dyani

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love my ideas,jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. no. My goals are to make good grades and go to a good college. JackD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To get good grades, to graduate college then go to law school and graduate with a PhD in political science.
    Avery

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goals are to get off the charts grades,a good life,go to collage,and a good career!!!!!!!!!! :) lexie

    ReplyDelete
  6. no not yet,
    wheeler

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have any yet
    Jada

    ReplyDelete
  8. not yet
    reed
    trololololol

    ReplyDelete
  9. no.my goal is to get good grades and to go to college. Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.