Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week 8

IMG_0123
This week we had the fundraiser assembly. Congratulations to LeighAnna for winning a trip in a limo to Chick-fil-a for lunch!

IMG_9874

Friday was Explorer Day. Students dressed as Native Americans or Explorers and brought items to trade. The entire 5th grade met in the library and everyone had a chance to trade their goods. Everyone had a great time! Even the teachers dressed up!

Here are some pictures of some of my students in the "market place."
IMG_9862

IMG_9864

IMG_9858

IMG_9857

IMG_9855

Vikings, Native Americans, and Pirates! Oh my!

Students: What was your favorite part of our trading time for Explorer Day?

10 comments:

  1. ♣My favorite part is dressing up and well... trading things for candy!I love candy!☻♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of Explorer day is dressing up, seeing everyone in their costumes,and of course trading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part was trading for candy and looking at all the costumes.
    Megan S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part was dressing up & seeing all the vikings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite part was seeing everyone dressed up eating candy
    Thank you Mrs.White,Mrs.Reasener,Mrs.Smith,and Mr.Schmitt !!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed the different items that were there for trading. ~ Amerrit Pettus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aviana said... My favorite part was when we started to trade.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite part about the trading is when we traded and wearing the costumes.Lots and lots of candy!!! Tatiasha Webster

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey this is Claudia my fav was when we went to trade and get hole bunch of stuff. And i liked when everyone dressed up. :] ;]

    ReplyDelete
  10. my favorite part of tradeing was getting free candy - justin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.